Saturday, October 22, 2016

JET HUDSON

JET HUDSON BEVEL SILVER BRACELET

JET HUDSON BRACELET


I don't know how one can get so much style and class in one piece of jewelry, but Jet Hudson had done it!  When I received this bracelet, opened the box, it took my breath away.  it is silver with a watch bevel pattern on one side, smooth on the other with a scale of 0 to 100. It reminds me of the kind of high tech gadgets you might find inside of a BMW automobile dashboard.
I love the variety Jet Hudson bracelets. They also come in deep blue, teal green, silver.  These are made by a group of four men who wanted to convey the feeling they get when going to New York and passing the Hudson river on their night of fun in Manhatton.  If these guys enjoy what is felt through the conveyence in this bracelet, I beg to be part of one of their excursions some day soon! Find Jet Hudson on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Jet-Hudson-Stainless-Bracelet-One-Size-Fits-All/dp/B01J6KJ618/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477166268&sr=8-1&keywords=jet+hudson+bracelet

More information can be found on twitter, facebook and of course, http://www.jethudson.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment