Thursday, October 13, 2016

XTAVA HAIR DRYER

XTAVA HAIR DRYER: ALLURE




About a year ago, someone gave me an Xtava flat iron for a gift.  I thought what the heck am i gonna do with this?  I already had long 'flat hair".  But I thought, well lets see what it can do. WOW, it made my hair flat, longer and shiney.   Then I got the chance to buy and review an Xtava curling iron.  I was not disappointed. It had temperature levels,  attachements for various size curls, heated almost instantly and cooled nicely. The curls are amazing! 


NOW I have been blessed with the Xtava Hair Dryer that comes with a diffuser, varying temperatures, quick dry leaving my hair dry and beautiful!


The seller adds:


Our best-selling dryer, the beloved Allure combines a lightweight frame with the latest in ionic ceramic technology for an effortless styling experience. Proprietary technology dissipates water molecules quickly and uses negative ions to seal and smooth the cuticle, while the included concentrator nozzle provides unbeatable control. You’ll achieve salon-worthy results 80% faster. Build bouncy body with the ultra-powerful 2200W professional level motor. Two speed settings and three temperatures cater to a multitude of hair types, meaning whether thick or fine, textured or straight, your strands can be expertly styled. Expect frizz-free, voluminous, and silky hair after every use.







I chose to do this review on my own accord. I have not been compensated for this post.


https://www.amazon.com/xtava-Allure-2200w-Professional-Ceramic/dp/B00W3WNY6A/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1476406601&sr=8-3&keywords=xtava%2Bhair%2Bdryer&th=1
#xtava

No comments:

Post a Comment