Wednesday, August 31, 2016

OPAL RING


Silver Light Blue Opal Love Claddagh Ring Size 6  I FEEL IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RING EVER


SUPERB GORGEOUS RING. I can honestly say that this is the most beautiful ring I have ever owned. It is sterling silver with two hands in the Claddagh fashion expressing friendship and promise. The hands are holding a lab created MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT BLUE OPAL, crowned with a crystal diamond. I feel the same about this lab created opal that I do about the zircroniom diamonds: THEY ARE JUST AS OR EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL than the real dirt dug jewels. If it is lovely, I don't care. I still cherish the jewel as if it were real. I have gotten so many many compliments on this ring. It is hard to go anywhere without someone stopping me or wanting to know where I got this awesome ring. I received this ring at a greatly reduced price in exchange for this honest review. The price is very affordable and every woman should own one to feel the joy of having such a lovely ring on their finger.

Glitzs, the seller says: Express your love and friendship with this timeless Claddagh ring. A small, heartshaped, lab-created light blue opal (6mm) is held in place by a four pronge silver setting. Above the heart and below a small silver crown, a small clear Cubic Zirconia stone is held in place by three small silver prongs. The face of the ring is held by a small silver hand on either side of the heart. The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty

 I received this gorgeous ring at a greatly reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

 
##SilverLightBlueOpalLoveCladdaghRingSize6
http://www.amztk.com/103531-lb

No comments:

Post a Comment