Sunday, September 4, 2016

Vanity Mirror




10xVANITY MIRROR
MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL
     I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST OF ALL!!



 Mirror Mirror On The Wall, this is the best mirror of them all!! I had been looking for a mirror for my makeup vanity and I found handheld, wall hung, little ones, big ones etc. This mirror gets attached to the wall with a strong suction cup. It has a ball joint so it can roll in any direction.  It lights up in a circle around the mirror with 3 AAA Batteries (not included) -10X Magnification LED Lighted Makeup Mirror With Swiveling and a 2 3/4 inch suction        Locking Suction Mount.  -Mounts on any Smooth Surface Such as a Bathroom Sink Mirror, Glass, Counter Top or Smooth Tile Between Grout Lines. This mirror folds and makes it easy to travel .  It is also l ight and durable. This mirror has a shiney steel frame  which matches any decor. I like this mirror for its versatality. You can tilt it in any direction and that it magnifies what I need to see. I am not getting younger, but definitely the 10X Magnification I can quite clearly.  I am glad it is mountable with suction because I don't have to attach screws, nails or make holes in my walls  I would refer any one who is looking for a mirror that this is one of the best I have found.,  I received this mirror at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

#10xVanity
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FIMNL6O

No comments:

Post a Comment