Monday, September 5, 2016

TRIP WORTHY FIRST AID KIT


MOST COMPRENSIVE FIRST AID KIT I HAVE EVER SEEN!
 



I bought this first aid kit for the house. It is so complete with everything you could possibly need the event of an accident or disaster. It came in a small light carrying case and consists of 100 pieces:     Abdominal bandage (1pc.)     Extra large adhesive bandage (4 pc.))    Fingertip adhesive bandage (3 pc.))    Standard adhesive bandage (25 pc.))    Sanitary Prep Pads(10 pc.))    Antibacterial ointment (4 pc.))     Antiseptic cleansing wipes (10 pc.))     Butterfly closure strips (6 pc.))    Sterile gauze pads (3 pc.))    Single-use cold compress (1 pc.))    Cotton swabs (10 pc.))
    CPR face mask (1 pc.))     Elastic bandage (1 pc.))     Emergency blanket (1 pc.))    First aid tape (1 pc.))    Glow stick (1 pc.))    Metal tweezers (1 pc.))     Moleskin blister relief pad (1 pc.))     Disposable poncho (1 pc.))    Sterile razor blade (1 pc.))    Safety pin (4 pc.))    Sting relief pads (4 pc.))     Triangular bandage (2 pc.))     Vinyl disposable gloves (1 pc.))
This kit was put together in a FDA facility. This is the most comprehensive first aid kit I have seen withholding being at a hospital!!! I was buying this for my home, camping, etc. I ended up giving it to my son who took it to college. I must say, I feel better that he has it.  It does a long distance mother good to  know at least he has the supplies he needs. Now all I have to do is pray he remains conscious to administer first aid when he needs it. lol  Yes, and I have ordered myself another one for my house....hmmmm or maybe my other son.


 I RECIEVED THIS WONDERFUL KIT AT A GREATLY REDUCED PRICE IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS HONEST REVIEW.

#tripworthy
https://www.amazon.com/Lightweight-Compact-100-Piece-Complete-Water-Resistant/dp/B01DYYCX6M/

No comments:

Post a Comment