Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Caperici Earrings


CAPERICI EARRINGS  Rose Gold Plated CZ & Pearl Stud Earrings 







IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO STOP FOR COMPLIMENTS AND QUESTIONS, DON'T
BUY THESE EARRINGS!

In the week that I have worn these earrings, I have received so many compliments and questions that I was falling behind on my things-to-do schedule!!   These earrings are beautiful. They are of rose gold, a faux pearl, but an amazing false pearl with criss cross studded rose gold bars. They are very very different. I have not seen anything like them anywhere.  They are definitely dress up and going out earrings, very sophisticated and expensive looking. (but they are not expensive at all)  They are for pierced ears and come with a plastic plated secure closure.  I hope they have a matching necklace, because, I love these earrings and I am on the hunt!!
I received these earrings at a greatly reduced price in exchange for this honest review.
The seller, FollowBest says
Bold and colorful, these eye-catching earrings features round wihte pearl wrapped with sparkling CZ framed in rose gold.Material: Copper, Faux-Pearl and Cubic Zirconia
Round wihte pearl wrapped with sparkling CZ framed in rose gold
Stud Measurements: 1.2cm x 1cm, Weight: 6.8g
Buy from Caperci Inc., get quality earrings at most favorable prices
Gender for women, Gift Box



#earrings
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011O0JTOW

No comments:

Post a Comment