Saturday, May 21, 2016

Panda, bookmark, necklace

Panda Mom and  Baby Necklace
If you have read my blog, you know, I love pandas. I know they are not bears, but rodents that eat Bamboo, but, they are oh so cute, awwww.


BoxMeNotJewelry has found a very cute and unique way of boxing their jewelry.  They have put a necklace and pendant of a panda and her baby inside, coupled it with a bookmark with information on the panda.  The Panda, the box, is so very cute and fuzzy. The necklace, very clean and cut in a circle.  Very cute. Any child would fall in love with pandas at this point.


The seller says: panda mother with cub enameled metal alloy necklace, 24" aluminum ball chain that can be easily clipped with scissors or wire snips to a shorter length
  • comes in black and white velour jewelry box in the shape of a panda bear (measures 2 3/8"L x 2"W)
  • panda lovers will appreciate the keepsake bookmark (6" x 2") with the fun saying "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a panda, then be a panda."
  • made to last, be allergy free and safe for children to wear (nickel and lead free)
  • each package is assembled by hand and ready to gift in a beautiful 5" x 8" bamboo green organza gift bag (see photos)


  • This necklace is so cute. Any little child would love the case and the neclace. So would some adults, like me. I love the necklace, the case, the bookmark and I will wear it in my classroom and share the informaton. Like all things like that, I probably will end up giving it away to a child.


    I got my necklace at a reduced price in exchange for this honest reward.




    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4ZJTQC
    #boxmenotjewelry

    No comments:

    Post a Comment