Thursday, May 5, 2016

Caperci Elephant Stud Earrings


CAPERCI BEAUTIFUL ELEPHANT STUD EARRINGS  

I used to know a wonderful elderly woman whose living room was filled with a collection of elephants in all shapes and sizes.  It was magical. I would walk around from shelf to shelf looking at them all, wishing I had a collection like that. I think her love of elephants stayed with me because I am so inclined to collect elephants too. Thank you Grace, and I miss you.  So, in her honor I will share with you these wonderful earrings.


These earrings are white gold studs with beautiful, and I mean, gorgeous CZ.  Very very stunning.


The seller says:
Clear CZ ornaments the cute elephant body. The elephant is completed with a black rhinestone eye. They are beautiful enough and simple to be worn for an ordinary work day. Stud animal earrings for pierced earrings


I received these studs at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.


#stud
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011O0KG4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment