Monday, July 11, 2016

Bamboo Cup


BAMBOO CUP BY FULAI!!








I love beautiful things.  I appreciate these things just for their beauty and the happiness I feel looking at them.  I like to coordinate colors and objects because it makes me feel confident, organized, and calm about my surroundings.








This Bamboo Cup by Fulai is one of those things.  Although it is usable for drinking and serving, it is so beautiful just to look at.  It is carved out of Bamboo and it appears that the decore on the cup is carved by a lazer printer. I think this because the details are so very tiny, I am not sure a person could do it.  It is a carved bamboo color of creamy white and maybe dyed in the darker areas.  It is a lovely peace to keep for yourself, or give to a friend for a gift.










The seller, Fulai, says:


You can have four function;drinking, storage box, gift for friends, artwork


  • -Perfect for storing bamboo salt, herbs, spices and small items like paperclips and jewelry
    -Bamboo natural original ecological health, is one of the best artistic and cultural material
    -Made of Moso bamboo; harvested at the optimum age of 5 years,Wash by hand with warm water
  • -Bamboo is rich in features, and sterilization can not be underestimated medicinal value, healthy, natural, original ecological presence.
As for me, I am going to keep this beautiful cup on a shelf where I can see it every day!  I received by cup for a reduced cost in exchange for this honest review.


#bamboocup
https://www.amazon.com/JHX-Natural-Bamboo-Cup-Classical/dp/B01E2IOS26?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment