Saturday, June 11, 2016

ALLEASY 7 Port Hub


AllEasy 7 Port USB 3.0 NETWORK HUB



I have waited for this!  I have a hub but it must be plugged into a computer. THIS hub can be plugged into a computer or into an electrical socket. Now I can plug all my devices into one hub, well until I go beyond 7 devices!! This hub has on and off switches so if you are not using a port, you can turn it off. An open port glows light blue. An unused hub or one that is off, is white. You can actually turn some devices on or off on the port.  I really like this hub because I have more control over my devices. I have one spot to keep them. I can turn them off when they are fully charged. 


This is what the seller All Easy says:

  • 1. 7-port usb3.0 hub with ON/OFF switch use with mouse, keyboard, external hard drives and more usb device, handy for connecting 7 USB devices that can be turned on or off at your choice

    2. USB networking Hub is plug and play without driver, installed automatically and found drivers on its own; with individual ON/OFF control button, Blue LED light indicates the working status for each port

    3. Connector for this usb 3.0 superspeed hub: 7 usb3.0 port( output), 1 Micro usb (input), 1 power supply port for 5v 3 amp AC adapter use, allow running multiple device at a time, but not serve as a charger

    4. Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/ Vista/ XP/ 2000 and Mac OS X 10.2 / Linux 9; Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, support transfer rate up to 5Gbps when using with usb 3.0 version device

    5. What You Get: 1 X switchable usb hub with 7 usb 3.0 type A port + 1 X 3.2 feet(1M) Micro B usb cable + 1 X 5v 2a AC adapter
This hub would be a fantastic gift for anyone!! Everybody has a myriad of devices.  If they are like me, they end up plugging them in all over the place.  This hub will organize you and all your family members.


I received my hub at a greatly reduced price in exchange for this honest review.


#usbhub
http://amzn.to/24iFTLQ

No comments:

Post a Comment