Friday, June 24, 2016

USB FLASHDRIVES

< div dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on"> USB FLASHDRIVES w SWIVEL by Digiocean




I take alot of pictures....NO I mean ALOT of pictures!  I bought a terra of off computer storage space and I have that nearly filled in the three years I have had it.  When I saw these usbflashdrives, they have become the answer to not having the finances right now to buy another terra of storage.  They are great for storage and they have a swivel hook on them which allows you to put it on your keychain or a hook by your computer.  They come in colors of black and blue. I chose blue so I can write in marker to identify what is on the flashdrive. You can easily do it with the black flashdrives as well by using a white permanent marker or chalk marker.  Each drive holds 1 gig of storage space.

I am ordering another two sets for my class. As my regular readers know, I am a teacher and it would be great to be able to have the students put all their work on a flashdrive and carry that home in my bag rather than several boxes of work at the end of the week to lookover, grade and haul back the following week. SOOOOO much easier and you are teaching them how to use storage and the computer "integrated learning"  I love it!

Digiocean, the seller says:

  • GREAT BULK DEAL OF 10 ITEMS: inculding 10Piece 1GB Black Products.Total 10GB Capacity


      SWIVEL & Foldable 360°Rotation Design: The Housing is Aluminum and Plastic and the keyring hole at the end works great on a lanyard as well as a narrow keychina. The procuts has a LED light and the USB Flash Drive works well, the Ligh is on . The metal side has a 360°rotation

       UNIVERSAL SUITABLE FOR USAGE :Support Various Brand Computer & Laptop ( (HP ,Dell ,Toshiba,Samsung ,Apple Mac ect) and Operation System (Windows 7/ Vista /10 and Apple iOS 9 or above and Storage for Music, Photos, Movies ect.)

        HIGH SPEED: 22MB/Sec (Read) and 3.5MB/Sec(Write) .This is a General Standard and Different Operate System Show the Different Data.

  • VARIOUS APPLICATION:You can buy for your children, student and friend as gift.
     
I got my flashdrives at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.  You can get your flashdrives for a reasonable price at the link below.

#USBFLASHDRIVES
https://www.amazon.com/DIGIOCEAN-Piece-Swivel-Drives-360%C2%B0Rotation/dp/B01GDVYZ2S?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment