Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Faux Window Iron Gate Film




WINDOW  PIX FAUX IRON GATE DECORATIVE STATIC CLING
WINDOW FILM

I thought it was impossible. I have this window in the bathroom from ceiling to floor. Strange, I thought when I first saw it. but figured, "Oh I'll do something with it." Three years later, I'm still scurrying out of the tub, past that window. Who puts a window like that in a bath? 
Then I found Window PIX.  They have many different window coverings that cling to the windows with static!!  Yes, static, that same stuff that makes rubbed balloons stick to the wall or your head.
They have taken decorative lines from iron gates and incorporated them onto the static cling with a background of light frost or dark frost.  You just peel it, place it, if it needs to be redone, remove it and put it down again.
I got my Decorative Static Cling Window Film for a greatly reduced price in exchange for this review.  If you want to fix your windows that reveal too much, lol, then follow the link below and choose the window film pattern that fits your decor.


#windowpix
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CDDXEIQ



No comments:

Post a Comment