Sunday, March 13, 2016

Art n Fly Gel Pens


ART N FLY GEL PEN SET



I do scrapbooking, I do papercutting and I do cardmaking. I like to add all sorts of enhancements from stickers to ribbon to...well you name it.  When I am done with a project, I like to add finishing touches and for years I wanted to use gel pens to add color and see just  how beautiful my cards could be, how lovely my scrapbooking might be.  Well I ordered this container of gel pens from Art n Fly on Amazon.  I was not disappointed.  The pen are sharp and with soft end.  The colors are bold and last a  long time.  They come in dark colors, light, glitter and metallic. What a great variety!! They say they are perfect for coloring, especially, in those adult coloring books that are so popular lately.


The seller says:A set of 40 gel pens in different styles (glitter, neon, metalic, pastel and classic) and different colors with a fine tip that allows for greater detail perfect for coloring books, sketching, drawing, decorating and more 


I am so very happy to finally have a set of gel pens and to have gel pens of this caliber.  They last long and all my work looks professional. I got my set of gel pens at a reduced cost in exchange for this honest review.


#gelpenset
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AIJD1M6

No comments:

Post a Comment