Friday, March 11, 2016

Wax Warmer

River Run's Beautiful Candle Warmer
      Lovely Container, Ambiance Producing Aromas




This is one of the most beautiful candlewarmers I have ever seen and used. It comes with a ring of wax to use in the warmer. I got Spicey Apple and it smells like Apple and Cinnamon. It is so easy to use, and so beautiful even when you are not using it. You simply plug it in and let it warm the wax. It fills the house faster than other infusers or air fresheners. There is a fan inside the wax warmer and it is super quiet. You keep a safe eye when the melted wax is down and get a new ring. The warmers come in several different beautiful styles. And the rings, come in many flavors of aroma! I have never had such an effective and easy air freshener. You can really create ambiance with this wax warmer.
I am in love with this warmer. My friends are jealous of the fragrance in my house!! I am thinking, presents of these warmers for all my family next holiday season.
I received my wax warmer at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

The seller says: These two products include:
-Candle Warmers Candle Aire Fan Fragrance Warmer
Reactive glaze ceramics: Beautiful reacitve glazes with holes to allow fragrance to escape.
Candle Aire® Tin makes changing fragrances quick, clean, and simple.
Whisper quiet fan circulates a fragrant breeze that quickly fills your home.
Flickering light bulb creates the ambiance of a lit candle.
Warming plate melts wax which holds more fragrance and lasts longer compared to scented gels and sprays.

-4 Oz. Candle Aire Tin
For use with Candle Warmers Etc. Candle Aire® Fan Fragrance Warmers.
Each tin uses the best waxes, dyes, and fragrances that ensure Candle Warmers Etc. the highest quality available.
Each tin fills an entire room with wonderfully clean fragrances
#candlewarmers
http://www.amazon.com/Fleur-Lis-Candle-Aire-Warmer/dp/B0145GPB4Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment