Saturday, March 12, 2016

T WIRE BRACELET


T WIRE BRACELET BY RONGFA!!






I got this bracelet just because when I saw it, I  needed to see it and thought it might look great on the cuff of my arm. I was not disappointed.  I chose the gold plated, though they did also come in
rose gold and white gold.


It's beauty is in its simplicity. It is a gold wire bracelet with the letter "T" on each end.  It is very well made and looks so classy when on your arm  You will find youself wearing it all the time. It is great for dressy as well as casual occasions.



The seller, Rongfa, says: 
  • T Bangle Bracelet Cuff
    Stainless Steel
    7 Inches
    Gold plated /Rose gold plated/white gold plated
This is a beautiful bracelet and Rongfa makes other pieces as well. I think I want to add more bracelets to this one. 
I received my bracelet at a greatly reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment