Friday, March 4, 2016

Patriotic Sunglasses


Wear Me Pro Patriotic Sunglasses by Wayfarer

I'm the kind of person that likes to celebrate the all the different holidays, card company holidays included. I think it is the teacher in me. I teach the younger kids and when its a holiday I wear a scarf or vest that represents that. I will wear a scarf, vest or pin the represents something we are studying.


When I saw these, I just had to have them. They did not disappoint. They have stars on one stem, stripes on the other and stars and strips across the glasses. The lens is reflective and are sunglasses.
They are light, but made to be durable.


The seller says: are sporty and comfortable and support an active lifestyle. They are designed with you in mind and provide that perfectly casual look while working out and running about. Attention to detail, intricate design, and supreme quality are built into each pair, all at a price that's as attractive as the glasses themselves. These modern, lightweight USA Print Wayfarer style sunglasses are not only fashionable but offer supreme comfort.Specification:
- MICROFIBER POUCH TO PROTECT YOUR GLASSES
LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT- DURABLE POLYCARBONATE FRAME
- OPTIMUM IMPACT RESIST FRAME MATERIAL
- INSANE AMOUNTS OF STYLE
- IMPACT RESISTANT POLYCARBONATE LENSES FOR MAXIMUM STRENGTH
- SCRATCH RESISTANT FILM OVER ALL LENSES
- DUAL INTEGRATED BALL AND HINGE JOINT FOR SIMPLE CUSTOMIZATION
- GLARE REDUCTION
- FLEXIBLE THERMOPLASTIC MEMORY FRAME
- 100% UV PROTECTION
- REDUCES BLINDING EYESTRAIN OFF WATER AND SNOW



I really love these glasses and will probably wear them on non-patriotic holidays. They are just so very good at blocking out UV rays and keeping glare and eye strain to a minimum.
I received these glasses at a reduced cost in exchange for my unbias and honest review.


#wearme_pro
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017BUODMM


No comments:

Post a Comment