Thursday, April 14, 2016

APPLE SALAD SPINNER


APPLE SALAD SPINNER: fun and functional





 


I'm a teacher. When I saw this apple shaped salad spinner, well, I just had to have it.  I had wanted a salad spinner for awhile, but you know how it is. You know you can live without it and dry the vegies with a paper towel.  BUT when I saw this, I knew it had my name on it!!
I love salads and I find making them 'therapeutic' relaxing.  The one thing I did not care for when fixing a salad is washing the sand off and out of the spinach.  So here was another reason to get an apple shaped salad spinner.  I love it.  Not only is it colorful, it is fun to use. I simply cut up the spinach, get rid of the stems and wella, I rinse it quickly in the strainer. Let most of the water pour out. Second, I put the spinach  in the salad bowl or mix it with other vegetables.  It is so simple and I know I am not leaving any salad benind.
The seller says:
Eating Healthy Salads has never been more Fun or Stylish with Beautiful Life's 3-in-1 Apple Shaped Salad Spinner!If you love eating salad or want to get your family to eat more salad then this is the perfect salad spinner for you!

Beautiful Life's Red Apple-Shaped Salad Spinner is unique in the market, with an internationally patented design. There is nothing else like it. You can be sure that you will have a lively conversation starter in your kitchen with your family and friends as they compliment you and ask where you got your salad spinner.

✓ Made from high-quality (no BPA), food-safe, materials
✓ Its 3 qt capacity is an ideal size for couples or small families, being slightly larger than a mini salad spinner.
✓ It is the best salad spinner for children, too, as they love to make salads with it.
✓ The powerful rotary spinner hand crank is easy to use and dries salads quickly. The translucent bowl has a no-slip grip base and it allows you to see the water being expelled from the salad while it is spinning.
✓ The bottom also serves as an attractive salad bowl.
✓ The cute colander is removable and can also be used separately to drain out your vegetables.
✓ Even though it is not collapsible, its design is cleverly space saving. The unit measures 7-inches tall and 8 inches in diameter and is lightweight (1.2 lbs), making it easy to store even in close spaces. The lid can be turned over to provide a flat top for convenient stacking when in storage.
✓ The three pieces disassemble easily for quick cleaning.
✓ The unit is dishwasher safe, able to be used with temperatures from 14˚ to 176˚ Fahrenheit.
Make dieting and eating healthy fun and stylish for you and your whole family!⭐ Our guarantee is clear: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us for a full refund.For the utmost peace of mind, think Beautiful Life, and choose Beautiful Life's 3-in-1 Apple Shaped Salad Spinner now



I am really having fun with this salad spinner and friends are asking me where I got it. I got my spinner at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.
#saladspinner
http://amzn.to/1Y2jRL8

No comments:

Post a Comment