Friday, April 8, 2016

IPAD IPOD CABLES




THREE LENGTHS OF IPAD/IPOD CABLE







When I first got my tablet, I had a three foot cord, and that was okay.   But then, after many, many times of accidentally yanking the plug out, it finally dawned on me that a longer cord may be in order.
Well I got the longer cord and it reached fine to almost all places. My side table to my bed, the outlet to my easy chair, public places so I could be on my tablet even with the out of the way outlets.
There still were times when I wished for longer. I was going into the hospital and I would be there for a few days. Would six feet be long enough?


The solution came quickly, why not get this three pack of three different lengths of cord.  I would be ready for whatever I needed. BudgetGood has just that packet for ipod/ipad etc  Three durable cords at diffferent lengths: 3' 6' and 10'.
The seller says:    


Usage Safe, Take Care of Your Charging SecurityNickel-Plated Connector Heads & Multi-layer shielding & Ground-Check Design
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The compact connector heads fit snugly into almost all cutouts. We run our products through a
series of rigorous tests before we ship them, bent this cable over 5000 times and saw no damage
or change in performance, stamp out any electrical short-circuit risk.
Compatible With: iphone 6S/6Plus/6 iphone 5/5C/5S iPad 4th generation ipad Air/ Air2
ipad mini/ mini1/ mini2 ipad with Retina Display ipod nano 7th Genaration 



I really like having three different lengths of cable for my equipment.  I got my cables for a reduced cost in exchange for this honest unbias review.


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
br /> http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Budget-Good-Strengthened-Lightning/dp/B015SA3NG4/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1457384409&sr=8-15&keywords=budget+%26+good+cable


#BudgetGood

No comments:

Post a Comment