Sunday, April 10, 2016

g sHARP GUITAR CAPO

G-SHARP GUITAR CAPO







I have had my guitar for more than a few years. I pick it up and play off and on. I took lessons when I bought my first acoustic guitar and found I am NOT a natural.  I guess John Denver made it look and sound so easy.  He could express emotion, play the guitar and sing the words. My siblings made fun of my singing with the guitar because it was jerky as I tried to juggle all it took to play and sing.  Some of the chords still seem impossible, and although, I have played off and on, I'm not audience ready by no means. However I do enjoy playing it and working at it by myself.
I discovered capos and how they help to hold certain chords. This capo does hold the g-sharp and others I found impossible.  I'm still  not ready for an audience, but I feel better about G-sharp!


I received this capo from G-Sharp and along with it came a gold pick (not real gold) but very lovely.  The capo, is wonderful. It is made of strong steel with a spring clamp the closes onto the guitar frets with firm sponge cushions so as to not scratch the guitar.  To start out, it is very stiff, but is getting a bit loose with use.
The seller, Allegria, says:


This beautiful guitar capo fits comfortably in your hand. You don't need to adjust it, just place it on your electric or acoustic guitar, and it will nicely hold the strings tight to ensure a high quality sound. Quickly and easily released and repositioned without disturbing the tuning. You only need one hand to operate this capo


I really like this capo because it is so easy to use and makes the G-Sharp possible. I got my capo for a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.

#gsharp
http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Bass-Capo-GSharp-Lightweight/dp/B01BEILJ88/ref=sr_1_215?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1458926885&sr=1-215&keywords=guitar+capo



No comments:

Post a Comment