Monday, April 11, 2016

Uptown Cpsmeceuticals



UPTOWN COSMECEUTICALS PENTAPEPTIDE 17
EYELASH GROWTH SERUM






All my life I have always wanted longer eyelashes and longer hair. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GROW EITHER!!!
Until now.....at least for the eyelashes....I have found Uptown Cosmeceuticals Eyelash Growth Serum.  I have been using it for a week, day and night and YAYAYA I AM SEEING GROWTH. Literally I am now able to see my eyelashes on my lids as I go through my day! I am going to continue to use it and give you periodic updates.


Uptown Cosmeceuticals says:  Stem cell Lash Growth Serum is the eyelash growth serum that works. Regular use of the serum Thickens, Lengthens, Conditions and Darkens eyelashes and brows. Stem cell Lash Growth Serum Eyelash Serum is made of the famous ingredients including Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Swiss Apple Stem Cells and Botanical Complex Tricholasty®. The eyelash enhancer helps improve the overall appearance and condition of your lashes, resulting in healthy and natural lashes. In clinical trials, after the use of the active ingredient users found that applying the solution daily gave upto 75% increase in the thickness and length of eyelashes after six weeks of regular use. The results were studied over a panel of applicants and measured with SigmaScan software. please note, Individual results may vary. Few successfully conducted tests on Stem cell Lash Growth Serum in a dermatologist lab include Challenge Testing, RIPT Testing, Eye Irritation Testing and Stability Testing. All Active ingredients are Non-Prescriptive. Stem cell Lash Growth Serum is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safe and easy use. Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best eyelash Serum available. If you are not completely satisfied with Uptown Cosmeceuticals Stem cell Eyelash Growth Serum, we will refund your entire purchase. Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Buy with Confidence


I actually giggled a little when I saw the stem cells were from apple stems, but now that I see my lashes, literally, growing and I can see them and I'm not laughing anymore. I love this stuff and trust it because they do meet the tests for safety, and it has been tested on a control group of humans.  I got my eyelash serum for a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/Eyelashes-Uptown-Cosmeceuticals-Pentapeptide-17-Dermatologist/dp/B011JG1K3E


#eyelashgrowthserum

No comments:

Post a Comment