Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Loreal Paris Exceptional Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum

LOREAL PARIS EXCEPTIONAL OIL
SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER AND SERUM


Crowdtap.com is a unusual site in that it seeks the opinion of regular people like me and sends them the product, free of charge, for an honest review.  This time I was chosen to receive Loreal Paris Exceptional Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum!!


All my life, I have wanted long, strong, shiney, beautiful hair.  What did I get?  Blonde that faded to dull mousy brown dull hair. So when I got this, I was skeptiful, but more hopeful than skeptical.
I washed my hair with it, conditioned it and used the serum was I dried my hair and "drumroll"   I FINALLY GOT IT!  Loreal Paris has changed my hair from dull, unoticeable dishwater blonde (with the help of Loreal's hair dye) to bright, shiney, strong, ultimate golden blonde! I had Loreals color before, but this oil regime changed the entire texture of my hair.



  I love my hair, it is.....finally, beautiful the beautiful I want!
I received these products for no cost in return for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment