Friday, February 12, 2016

50 Questions to ask Before Starting a Home Business


50 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Home Business  Take the First Step by Lisa Rusczyk


This is a wonderful book that poses the questions that should be contemplated before starting a home business.  Although there are no answers, the questions are the main content, and good content.  Asking the questions can start you on your way with a good solid start when YOU know these answers to the questions for yourself.

Questions that I found pertinent:  Are you a creative person?  How are you going to support yourself while the business grows? What are  you going to do to cover life insurance?  Health care?  Very good questions that if you have the answers to, will start you off in the right direction and no catch you unaware.

This book was very appropriate for me, as I have been contemplating starting my own creative gifts and crafts business for a long time. The questions asked have freed me up to finally say YES and commit to doing this. I found that, for the most part, I have contemplating many of these questions and have investigated the answers.  I was hesitating because I thought, I may have missed something that would be my Achilles heel. There are enough risks in running a business without missing some of the major points that successful business owners know. The seller says:

You may want to start a home business and don’t know where to start or don’t know if you are ready. There are many steps in starting a home business but you may not know where to begin. Answering these questions will allow you to begin the process of moving forward with your home business. These questions will help you start to form your ideas into reality. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. I hope you are challenged as you answer these questions to get forward momentum to begin your business plan.

 

#50TTK

http://amzn.to/1P2demT

No comments:

Post a Comment