Sunday, February 28, 2016

ANGEL CRAFTS VINYL


ANGEL CRAFT ADHESIVE VINYL

I have been putting my a vinyl adhesive pattern around my bathroom tub for a few years. Yes a few years. I have had to do it over and over as the vinyl did not stick as it said.  BUT finally, yes finally, I have found a vinyl that has done the job and I put it through the rigor that my other vinyl cuttings went through. Angel Craft Vinyl is the best I have ever worked with.  It is easy to cut on my cutting machine, easy to place, peel lasts.

The seller says:  Angel Craft VINYL is made to last with premium quality and a strong 3 mil thickness. It is best used for INDOOR and OUTDOOR applications with a 5 year durability when properly displayed. This is the BEST assorted color pack you will ever buy! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

I really got tired of other brands out there going the "cheap" route with their adhesive backed vinyl and cutting corners so I started my own line of HIGH QUALITY adhesive calendered vinyl that is actually MADE IN the USA! 

35 Gloss COLORS consist of: Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte White, Matte Black, Brown, Magenta, Tomato Red, Tangerine, Sunbeam Yellow, Kelly Green, Blue, Plum, Wild Cardinal Red, Fiesta Pink, Teal, Violet, Royal Purple, Lavender, Beige, Silver, Medium Grey, Gold, Olympic Blue, Sapphire Blue, Sunflower, Lime Green, Dark Green, Red, Burgundy, Peacock, Flat Black, Matte Yellow, Poppy Red, Forest Green, & Azure Blue.

After you have cut your designs you then can use the Angel craft Transfer Paper (sold separately) to easily align your design on the wall or other smooth surfaces. 

Great for Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Striping, Decals, Window Graphics, Tiles, and so much more! 

Go Ahead and add it to your cart and try it out for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed! 

***please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors***

I LOVE THIS VINYL AND I WILL RELY ON NO OTHER. I RECEIVED THIS VINLY AT A REDUCED COST IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS HONEST REVIEW.

#angelcrafts
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0125FQD9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment