Sunday, February 21, 2016

DIAMOND STRETCH BRACELET



DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL’S BEST FRIEND




When I first saw this bracelet, I flipped!! Even knowing that it is not genuine diamond, it looked lovely in the picture. When I received it I was NOT DISAPPOINTED!!  It is gorgeous! It looks like a real diamond filled tennis bracelet. I have worn it to several events and received so many comments and compliments. Of course, no one asks if it is real diamond.  I  LOVE IT! IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE MARILYN MONROE, in the movie, ”Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”

The seller says, 1 Row Stretch Rhinestone Bracelet.  Stretch style fits up to approximately 7" wrist. Plated in Sterling Silver.  Fun accessory works for Weddings, Prom,  Pageant or just evening wear.  Daytime is fun too!
I received this bracelet at a discounted price in exchange for this honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/Weiss-Bridal-Rhinestone-Stretch-Bracelet/dp/B017QKYFLQ/
#Rhinestonestretchbracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment