Monday, February 29, 2016

US ART SUPPLY FIELD SKETCH PAD




I do quite a bit of drawing, sketching, painting etc. At times when I am out in the field AND without my camera (which is not very often) or I want to get started on a painting quickly, it is more advantageous to start sketching when I am on site.  It is not very convenient, however, to carry around a huge bulky sketch pad, along with the various drawing pencils I use to sketch.


Finally, someone has come up with a sketch pad that is easy to carry around, and easy to use. US Art Supply has put together a 5.5 inch x 8.5 inch sketch pad of 80 pages of 70 pound paper.  A nice portable size is what I wanted,  The paper is acid free, neutral pH, hard book bound, natural white sheets in a spiral bound formate. It has a hard black book bound cover and back that is very durable. It is ideal for writing, drawing, sketching. You can use pens, markers, pencils and more.


US Art Supply says:   - Acid Free, Neutral pH, Hard Book Bound Natural White Sheets in Book Form - Hard Durable Black Book Bound Cover and Back for Lasting Durability
 - Ideal for Writing, Drawing & Sketching. Use with Pens, Markers, Pencils and more
 - 70 Pound (110gsm) Book of 80 Sheets
[USA PSH110-55X85]



I really LOVE this sketch book and think I will order a lot more so that I have them.  I do alot of writing of poetry and just colorful lines that come into my head and having this book, gives me a place to jot it down and not loose or forget some precious gems.


I received this sketch book at a reduced price in exchange for this honest review.


#usartsupply
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG75FMA

No comments:

Post a Comment